When teams are creating interior elevations, they often want to “Frame” them by adding a bold outline to them on the sheet.
This is achieved a number of ways which include:
- Creating a masking region around the crop region of the view.
- This is a very manual process and fairly difficult to manage.
- Overriding the crop region element itself within the view.
- This is also a manual process, but it will respond to crop region size changes.
Observing the two scenarios, it is fair to say that the override process is the better option. So, instead of doing this change manually dozens (or hundreds of times), Parallax Team created an app to do this for you on the fly.
Check out the tool in action below:
Additionally, if you don’t want to buy an app to do it for you, you can always use Dynamo with Rhythm nodes. We like for people to have options. 😁
- Addin Type
- Revit Versions
- Install Information
- Available on the Parallax Team Store.